RSS:Use this link in your RSS reader
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
In the David Liem episode:
Too busy to get all your blog/business tasks done? Worried that putting your business in the hands of virtual staff may lead to disaster? The people growing their business fastest are outsourcing. David Liem gives a 101 course on getting into hiring virtual staff. Why you should, how to do it and when to do it.
- Why resisting outsourcing is holding your business back
- Why having more time is ALWAYS worth the money
- When should you outsource?
- Simple steps for first time outsourcers to find the right staff.
- The benefits of outsourcing over hiring regular staff
- Tips on monitoring and managing virtual staff
- Ideas on what sort of tasks you could be outsourcing right away
- Whether you should hire cheap staff and train them, or get more expensive, experiences staff
- Which outsourcing platform you should use
Become part of the Travel Freedom community on twitter.
Tweet suggestions to @mytravelfreedom
#travelfreedom #travelthursdays #moneymondays
Weblinks from David Liem Episode
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: FOOD5
Trusted Housesitters.com – Use discount code 5DP to get a 15% discount on membership
How to become a housesitting pro in just 3 months.
TBEX – The Largest Travel bloggers event in the world.
INTERVIEW GUEST: David Liem from Virtual Tag Team – http://virtualtagteam.com/ & http://virtualtagteampodcast.com. David also consults at GreenBeanDigital http://greenbean.sg/
Elance – Outsourcing Platform
oDesk – Outsourcing Platform (Changed their name to “up work” recently)
Ninja Firewall (WordPress Plugin)
Love This Post! Why Not Pin it on your Favourite Pinterest Board?
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with TBEX, Trusted Housesitters, World nomads, Lems Shoes, Cabin Zero – all companies we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page. All our opinions, as always, are our own.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.
Leave a Reply