In the Natalie Sisson the Suitcase Entrepreneur episode:
Are you sure you have the right business? Or can’t even decide what sort of business or blog to start? Todays masterclass covers how to make sure you are heading in the right direction and how to kickstart your digital nomad career!
Feature Topics in this episode:
- How you know if you are cut out to be an entrepreneur
- How to differentiate a passion from a business plan
- How to discover your “Sweet Spot” – the match between you passions, skills and which of those is saleable.
- Why Passion for a project does not have to be full on to start with.
- How to choose a great niche
- Should you think about an end product, before building an audience first, or get an audience and then develop a product around their needs?
- The importance of an avatar – how to cater for the right people to make your business a success.
- How to know if there is a market for your product / service / idea
- How to grow an audience quickly, from scratch
- How to use kickstarter to build an audience
- The importance of accountability in getting projects completed
- The key to a successful crowd funding campaign is…
- The importance of making a list of what you really want from life – your dreams
Get more content from Natalie at: The Freedom Plan – get on the VIP List now and get advice by email.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
Become part of the $5 Planet
You can submit your own $5 food or fun experiences to our rapidly growing $5 Planet Map.
OR tweet suggestions to @5dollartravel or #5dollarplanet
Weblinks from Natalie Sisson Episode
The Freedom Plan – Natalie’s new complete course – get on the VIP List now for a discount!
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: FOOD5
Trusted Housesitters.com – Use discount code 5DP to get a 15% discount on membership
How to become a housesitting pro in just 3 months.
TBEX – The Largest Travel bloggers event in the world.
Our Guest Natalie Sisson:
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with TBEX, Trusted Housesitters, World nomads, Lems Shoes, Cabin Zero – all companies we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page. All our opinions, as always, are our own.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.
Leave a Reply